Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 5 - Mortar & Pestle

hello all! this week exercise is to create something that is beyond the normal usage of mortar and pestle.. 

First is Music.

Here I drew the mortar as the headphone. As u can see the pestle is the music player. 

Second is Communication.

As u can see in the drawing, I drew the mortar and pestle as a communication medium. The mortar as the speaker and pestle as the mic. 

Third is weapon.

In this picture, I create the mortar and pestle as a weapon. The mortar is the shield to protect from enemy and the pestle is to attack the enemy. lol!

Personalities.

This week my lecturer gave us a little time for us to describe about our group partner personalities. The picture above shows about my personalities what my partner,Azlan, thinks about me. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment